Lets talk about money,cause lets face it who doesn't like making money. So what is the easiest way to make money. The answer is "online money." The best part is that you could be 14 or 40 and still be able to make money online.
There are some do's and dont's before you try this.We are gonna tell you the pros and cons of starting your own online business.
Turn hobbies into legit businesses-
1) Enjoy traveling? Then start a travel blog.
2) love make up? make tutorial videos.
3) You think you have a writer in you? become a freelance writer.
If you enjoy what you do you ll never have to work a day in your life. So if you decide to start a channel or become a freelance writer then here are some facts.
- you would never do it for the money. that is really important because honestly you would crash and burn if you do that. Let me give you an example think of fuel (gas) on a road trip, it is really important but its not the main aim of your trip. Same way money is important but don't make it your only goal.
- you'll be passionate about it.
- Trust me you will put in the extra mile to do a damn good job.
- It is not as easy as you think.They make it look easy by telling you that its childs play to get a million view or hits. Trust me it would take months and a lot of marketing.
- you ll have to put in money before you get anything out of it. You might have heard of google adsense but before you hop on that boat be reminded to get that kind of views you ll first need to sign up for advisor so that your blog can even appear on google.
How to do it-
you can sign up for free on blogger.com and publish things but the best you're gonna do is about 50-100 views on a great week at first.